Paypal Retry IPN failes at their end
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Jul-06-2021 08:29 AM
On the IPN History Page
If I do a Retry IPN (I just want to get it to re-send a failed message)
with "Resend Selected" and select any IPN in the last 28 days as is the limit
The Message Box Pops up "Confirmation required for resend" and I go the Confirm Button
Paypal fails with an HTTP ERROR 429
Both Chrome and Mozilla
Is this just permanently broken? or how do I report this as a Bug on the Paypal side?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Recurring payments with frequency as few minutes in Sandbox Environment
- shopify says to ask to allow subscriptions so I am asking in Sandbox Environment
- PayPal Checkout support is disabled in REST APIs
- Sandbox is redirecting to /error?flowlogging_id=f699185f64292&code=BUSINESS_NAME_NOT_FOUND in Sandbox Environment
- Paypal Payout in android kotlin. I have NON_HOLDING_CURRENCY before redirecting to paypal website. in REST APIs