PayPal not protecting seller

Mark312
New Community Member
Buyer opened a case with eBay, lost the case, eBay found in my favour as the seller, the buyer then bypassed eBay's policies and went to their bank to get their money back, the bank opened a case with PayPal, probably unaware that their bank customer lost the eBay case, PayPal then take the money from my account and charge me £15 extra on top, PayPal did not care about it as it wasn't their money being took, it was mine, PayPals customer service over the phone took a very long time every time to get through to someone, PayPal said it's not their problem, but they were happy to take a few when the item was sold do they profited from my sale, and they should have protected me better, even eBay customer stated that PayPals action were wrong, PayPal could have done more to protect me instead of within 24 hours of the case with the bank being opened just giving the bank my money and closing the case, the buyer now has my item for free and I incurred £95 plus £15 over the dispute
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.