PayPal issues refund to fraudulent buyer How do I appeal this??

Mistydawn281976
Contributor
Contributor
I sold a expensive purse that was brand new with tags three weeks ago. The buyer paid for the item and wanted to return it even though my listing specifically says no returns based on that she just didn’t like the purse as well as she thought she would. She opened a dispute which I answered that all of the nine pictures were of the actual purse with one stock photo. She states she dissed didn’t like the item and after my response PayPal closed the case as did ebay. Now I receive the item back in the mail even though the refund was to be refused and money has been removed from my PayPal account. How do I dispute the refund now? What is the next step? The new coach purse that was with price tag Of $650 is no longer a new purse because she used it and then had buyers remorse it appears. This seems like fraud it to me and I don’t know who I should contact next
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Hvytoys
Contributor
Contributor

consider yourself lucky you had both the  original item returned, and that it was not, to gently put it, "in other than original condition"..... 

too many times we've had items returned either destroyed, other items, or with contents missing, to the tune of anywhere from 3200$ in one case to the repeated 2 or 3 hundred dollar ranges.  these kinds of internet theives have almost driven us out of business more than once.  and even though, paypal claims we're one of their best kinds of people, ie..  we do our very best to provide a good product that is what we described and have gone out of our way on repeated occasions to help the customer be satisfied, yet they will take the side of someone who has just opened an account and flat ripped us off over our word on the same situation....  even though we have literally hundreds of reviews that state we go to the limit to help our customers and provide good products... 

It would be really nice if the guys would take our record of service into account when deciding who is telling the truth and who is lying...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.