PayPal dont send IPN for some transactions last 48 hours.

baratorch
Contributor
Contributor

Starting October 19 PayPal send IPN for not all transactions.
I get donations throu one webform.
All donations reach my account.
But for some donations i got email notification but no IPN.
IPN history does not contain these transactions with any status at all.

How can this be fixed?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Baratorch,

is seems very odd but they have an ipn system disruption flagged on the paypal status website since 4 days and it seems to be still on-going.
Tryed reaching them through MTS support ticket this morning but no answer by now. We both have dozens of orders to be executed that we've put in a standby mode waiting for the fix of this issue (it would be a mess to manage orders manually in case ipn wouldn't work).

I can just add that for preapprovals feature (Adaptive payments), we're correctly receiving all ipn, can't say for payments (chained or normal) if this is is a global impact of just for someone/somewhere.

You can just keep waiting.

Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi @filipporonco @baratorch

PayPal is aware of the issues seen with IPN that started on October 19th. We are currently working towards making those IPNs available that were impacted during the time frame. You can keep up to date on current issues on our PayPal Status website. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Christina 

Login to Me Too

filipporonco
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Christina, thanks. Can you confirm that there are no more issues or queue di new ipn and those residual issues are affecting just those ipn in the issue window? Cheers, Fil
Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi @filipporonco

From what I understand the residual issues are affecting just those IPNs in the issue window. If you are seeing anything different I suggest you submit a ticket with our Merchant Technical Support referencing the PayPal Status provided. 

Thanks,
Christina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.