PayPal account limitations

Lizzzy1
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my account unlimited it keeps saying limited and not letting me get any money out I have bills I have to pay
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

aychua11
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me for no reason.  I feel that it was just an irate Customer Service Agent (maybe "Emmanuel"-the last person I talked to) who decided that he no longer wanted to talk about my issue regarding money left in my closed old account.  Or maybe I misspelled a word in my email and he wasn't in a good mood.  At first when PayPal asked me for additional I.D. and other papers it was OK for me.  But now I'm thinking that I might be exposing myself to more privacy issues in the future because this unethical Customer Service Agent might mishandle my information.  So I'm just giving you a heads up.  In order to fix your account limitation problem all you need to do is click on the bell icon at the upper right side of your screen.  You will see what additional documents you need to submit in order to fix your problem.  But pls be informed that submitting all that they ask from you may not be enough for them and your account may still be locked.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.