PayPal Account Summary Alert

Marole
Contributor
Contributor

Since early this year my summary page indicates "Account Alert" - Please confirm the identity of users with money-moving privileges on your account before access is...

Spoke to a PayPal Tech person about this several months back, and they said that the Alert was not on their end but probably something internal that would, in a few weeks, disappear.  Well, it's over 6 months now. I know it has to do with sharing privileges, but in the other persons profile there is no indication of what is missing (possibly color coded would be nice) or needs correcting. It's annoying.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

VIBJJ
New Community Member

It has something to do with allowing another person to access the account. I did this and verified the person, but the error message has not gone away. In addition, my balance on my summary screen is greyed out. I got a refund from a transaction and because my balance is greyed out, I cant transfer to my bank. Paypal, you're a useless teet. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.