Pay with Debit or Credit Card is missing

bisheswar
Contributor
Contributor
Hey Guys,
My customers are not getting Pay with debit or credit cards payment option while making payment, it comes with "create an account" option, screenshot is attached. I have checked my PayPal account and I can see that the card payment option is turned on, also it was working fine before 14th Nov, please someone help me to fix it.

Old UI:
bisheswar_1-1637431313403.png

New UI:

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi bisheswar, 

Thank you for contacting us via the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

You can decide what types of payments you want to accept automatically, deny automatically, or review before you accept in your payment receiving preferences.

For example, you can decide what to do when you receive a payment in a currency you don’t hold or block eCheck payments for all website payments except eBay and Mass Pay.

Here’s how to set your payment receiving preferences:

1. Go to Account Settings.
  2. Click Payment Preferences.
  3. Click update to the right of 'Block payments'.
  4. When you edit your preferences on this page, your settings are automatically saved.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

bisheswar
Contributor
Contributor

it's fixed now, thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hey @bisheswar,

I am glad that your issue has been resolved.

Have a great day!
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.