PP-L-234972053540

Maryhorne
Contributor
Contributor
I need to access my money a limitation says they have been lifted but I am still not able to use PayPal you guys are holding my Florida unemployment payments which I need to use to survive and feed my children and pay my mortgage which I'm about to lose my house already lost my car need to get back to me ASAP
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maryhorne 

Send PayPal customer service a message, visit this page:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home

Click MESSAGE CENTER or click LOG IN to access your message center or for live chat where available.

Note: Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) message response times will be delayed.

Or try Social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Maryhorne
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I sent 100 of messages through the app an i just get computer generated messages back an once someone told me it's permanent an nothing can be done. But I will try it through your link I already lost car an other stuff now im bout to lose my house
Login to Me Too

Maryhorne
Contributor
Contributor
This is what ibget back ayPal SAXK 7/15/20 at 01:39 AM Dear mary Horne, We appreciate your interest in PayPal. Unfortunately, our decision to close your account is final. PayPal reserves the right to close any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high-risk behaviour. In the event of a dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance. If the funds from your PayPal balance are insufficient, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means. If you have money in your PayPal balance, we will hold it for up to 180 days. After that period, we will email you with information on how to access your funds. In order to protect the integrity of the PayPal service, we cannot disclose the specific criteria that we sometimes use to limit access to accounts. For more information on reasons why we might limit access to accounts, please refer to the ‘Closing Accounts and Limiting Account Access’ section of our User Agreement. You can find the User Agreement for PayPal Service by clicking ‘Legal Agreements’ at the bottom of any PayPal page. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.