Not able to send "payment request" to any email address ended with error.

saikiarina11
Contributor
Contributor

I am having a new paypal a/c. I have already successfully linked my bank a/c to my paypal a/c. I tried many times to send a payment request to other email address , then I tried another email address too, but error comes saying I have an error in my paypal a/c. I sent email to customer care via message centers but problems not resolved till now. I also checked resolution center but it says I have zero case. Kindly give resolution. PAYPAL has a poor customer care response, Very surprising.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

Thank you for contacting PayPal. 

Since you mentioned that you just set up a new PayPal account, kindly try confirming your email address as well to process payment request. 

Here's how to confirm your email address:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Click Update next to the email address you want to confirm.
  3. Click Confirm this email and we'll send you an email.
  4. In the email we send you, click the Confirm your email button. At that time, you’ll be directed to the PayPal login page to enter your password and finalize the email confirmation process.

Also to ensure and further assist you, we're sending you these easy steps on how to process request payment/ request money :

From your PayPal app, here's how to ask someone to send you money:

1. Tap Request Money.
  2. Enter the name, email or mobile number of the person from whom you're requesting money.
  3. Type the amount requested, and tap Next.

From your computer, this is how:

1. Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
  2. Click Request.
  3. Enter the required name, email or phone number and click Next.
  4. Add a note, if needed.
  5. Review your request and click Request Now

You can request money from more than one person at a time. Just enter their email addresses, separated by commas.

Hope this helps. Again, we thank you for your time. Always stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.