LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

VMillett
Contributor
Contributor

42 people are reporting this seller to PayPal as fraudulent yet they still allow him to steal everyday from the general public. 

Login to Me Too

murr00
Contributor
Contributor

i'm having same problem with paypal, i bought a tent from Lin <removed> which cost me around $100.00 cdn. paypal said they would investigate they got back to me and told me to send it back which will cost me over $300.00 cdn for a $100.00 item. if they did any  investigation they would have noticed  that they are scammers. unless paypal is getting some kind of kickback 

Login to Me Too

Instech
Contributor
Contributor

Here is an update on my particular situation, which I hope will be of help to the rest of you, particularly UK residents. I have followed the example of the persons who rang the PayPal customer service line & now escalated my two ongoing disputes to a claim status. I’m pleased to say that I learnt some useful information over the phone with regard to the situation about the need to send items back, should P.P. decide that this is necessary.

1. The stipulation that buyers must use only DHL or UPS is wrong, we CAN send items back via conventional post & PayPal will reimburse us up to £15.00 to do so, provided we keep a receipt as proof.
  2. P. accept that it may not be possible to use the original bag/carton that the goods were originally dispatched in & thus the scammers can’t use this as an excuse to refuse refunds, providing that reasonable steps were taken to use similar packaging.
  3. If the return address (which PayPal will supply), proves to be fake or the item is otherwise undeliverable, they will still reimburse the cost of mailing as per 1.

At this stage, it is right & proper for me to say that the agent I spoke to came across as being very helpful & not at all defensive of these sellers, so perhaps P.P. are finally starting to listen after all? As per most of you, I also asked the following question: “Given how thousands of unsuspecting buyers are obviously being scammed by these individuals, why can’t PayPal simply terminate their accounts & thus put a stop to it”? The reply was that they do have staff monitoring the activities & behaviour of members; hence, by more & more people filing complaints, they can build up a profile of those who are acting underhandedly & take action accordingly.

So, it’s a waiting game for me now, the sellers must respond by 25th August, if they fail to do so, I was assured I’d receive a refund after this deadline has passed. I’ll keep everyone informed of any further developments……………….

Login to Me Too

murr00
Contributor
Contributor

So your saying PayPal will reimburse me $362.00 to ship this back to China through Canada post. That's what the shipping will be I have a hard time believing that

Login to Me Too

murr00
Contributor
Contributor

So your saying PayPal will reimburse me $362.00 to ship this back to China through Canada post. That's what the shipping will be

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

Good lord quit **bleep** around with them. Why wait when it's a flat out scam. Ask for a supervisor, tell them postage to return the item exceeds the amount you paid for it and get same day refund

Login to Me Too

alexgrek
Contributor
Contributor

The same problem with tent sent to Ukraine. Cost $69.99, back shipment - $18. No chances that item will be taken and accepted by seller...

Login to Me Too

maggio71
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Exactly the same problem, I ordered a great hydraulic tent from LIN <removed>'s Polaristore.net website and got a **bleep** beach tent for $ 10.

I tried to contact via servingbest at gmail address but no response and then it was disabled.

He answered me only when I went through PAYPAL. This is a scammer who sends deliberately false knowing that people will not return the goods via DHL because it will cost them more than their order and so it makes a nice profit.

That's what i order :

image1.png

That's what I received :

image2.jpeg

Login to Me Too

murr00
Contributor
Contributor

Yep. That's the tent. Their must be enough complaining. You would think PayPal would do something about it. Ban them from using PayPal

Login to Me Too

Jc30168
Contributor
Contributor

Me to exactly the same

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.