LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

dede08
Contributor
Contributor

When did you buy with Paypal ,,, is it after August 29th, what date

Login to Me Too

alexgrek
Contributor
Contributor

I have bought it 15'th of July, sent back 23'th of August (because conversation with PayPal fell into a dead end and they insisted that I send the goods back, despite the fact that it was completely different from the description). It costs me about $20 by traditional post with track number (not special delivery service). 

Login to Me Too

dede08
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thank you, I am looking for transactions after August 29, according to Paypal the seller has been removed from their list ... Jen do not believe a word! Because web sites always work with Paypall Payment

Login to Me Too

Guerric
Contributor
Contributor

Just for those who have not yet been refunded, I advise you to go to the facebook page and put a message. I had Paola who answered me in the 2 minutes that followed and I could finally be refunded!

Login to Me Too

dede08
Contributor
Contributor
Will **bleep**, you work for Paypal
Login to Me Too

MikeC1963
Contributor
Contributor

As of today these scammers are still using PayPal. https://polaristore.net/pages/contact-us I finally got my refund after fighting for weeks. According to PayPal they are aware and not doing business with them, which to me seems to be a lie since the website is still showing the PayPal option. I can't trust them anymore nor Facebook or Instagram which refuse to even address the issue.

Login to Me Too

dede08
Contributor
Contributor

Indeed you are right Paypal help these thieves, they must be denounced, Soon I will open a forum on Paypal. Paypal is as thief as these thieves!

Login to Me Too

v8dave
Contributor
Contributor

Do it. Paypal is raking in money whilst many people are being robbed. The **bleep** need to be closed down and Paypal is doing nothing about it.

Time to close our accounts and find a new service. I've informed many of the companies I use and offer Paypal that they are scamming people and I can no longer use their service. 

Login to Me Too

Talcldh2o
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, I contacted paypal executive offices executive office (one word at paypal.com, in addition I contacted <removed> and <removed>. I explained that this seller needs to be removed for using paypal process protocols to its advantage, ie buyers not willing to return a bait and switch item as it cost more to return the item than the item costs. I was granted a full refund. Also in my letter I reported paypal to channel 5 and channel 7 on your side so this fraud could be fully investigated. Do give up contact the executive offices and have this seller removed from paypal. He cannot cheat anymore internationally if he doesn't have a paypal account. Share this message and tell anyone who has been ripped off by lin <removed>!

Login to Me Too

dede08
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal does not care, Paypal participates in fraud with this seller Lin <removed>, this seller is very lucrative, he reports a lot, it must warn people that Paypal help fraudsters. This fraud is supposed to have stopped using Paypal, but its websites are always open with a Paypal account. For my part, I denounced Paypal and I will continue to denounce and next year I go to war with Paypal. Just watch me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.