LIN <removed>

Whatishappening
Contributor
Contributor

Again PayPal won't follow through.  I sent a report against KHG technology and they started a case but dropped it without any further notification to me.  Now I am trying to return a mirror that was not what I ordered.  Again Paypal won't let me go any further than making a report.  the screen just has a revolving dot can't go any further.  I believe this is a recurring problem with the companies and PayPal  I noticed this one when brought up listed more than a dozen companies as part of them.  I have done every thing paypal listed but to no good.

Login to Me Too
200 REPLIES 200

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

the people on the phone can really only assist you with the script they're given....you need to ask for a supervisor

Login to Me Too

MikeC1963
Contributor
Contributor

Let's keep fighting until refunds are given and PayPal is exposed for doing business with this aweful person. I'm blasting details on my Facebook page. And on Twitter. As of today they are still taking his side saying they can't refund until I send it back. Even after I've sent proof of what I was sent and the website even says only "high dollar" items need to be returned. I'm sure you know this is nowhere close to high dollar. The wanted almost $50 to ship it back. I'm not stupid and told PayPal they are not doing their job if they can't see this sheet so many of the same complaints. Here's the last Twitter post. I wish we could get this to go viral because PayPal and Facebook need to be accountable for supporting this scam. PS. They won't allow me to post the links; imagine that. Go to the Facebook page of 7DaysOfSmiles and the same Twitter name and share as much as possible until justice is served.

Login to Me Too

Kennoch
Contributor
Contributor

Attention this seller LIN <removed> is demonstrable cheater!! there is still the same problem: he is sendind other goods with significant low quality than was ordered. For back sendig he ask totally nonsense condition (no intact packaging and sending only via DHL or UPS). His sended product was send to purchaser by common post and real value of it is less then a couple dollars.  Value of back sending many times exceeds valoue of his fake product and this cheater is betting to this and he hope that purchaser stop next  effort to have ordered product. Do not buy anything by LIN <removed>! 

Login to Me Too

v8dave
Contributor
Contributor

Have the same issue with Paypal and stuck waiting to get a refund. Ordered a car DVR that was supposed to have rear camera, GPS, Android etc etc but I received a cheap pile of junk with a small display and crap resolution camera. They said I had to use DHL or UPS to send the package back as they knew well that this would cost more than the original order. I called Paypal and they said any carrier as long as it can be tracked so I used a cheaper local one to return the package but the address was Hong Kong and not China and now turns out that the address itself is bogus and LIN <removed> is not at that address. The recipient refused the delivery. Paypal have indicated they will close and refund if the shipping company show this as the case. Still waiting. The phone calls to support and the shipping have cost far more than the **bleep** product but it's the principle and hope to get this account deleted but seems Paypal don't give two hoots and let it keep scamming people. 😞 

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

If the original shipment came to you USPS, be sure and also file a mail fraud case with usps

Login to Me Too

Instech
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I'm another victim of the same car mirror camera scam, having paid $69.90 for the item advertised in the Facebook video, I subsequently received a very basic, single camera version which claims to be 1080P resolution (but I very much doubt it!) & otherwise bears no resemblance to the quoted specification, according to the customs declaration, this was valued at just $5.00. This seller is obviously an associate of Yin <removed>, as the various fraudulent sites operated by these individuals (including Wishlist, Trendstorez, Hotrait, Relifes) all seem to use the same so-called "customer service" email address. It is clear that these & numerous other sites are raking in money on an industrial scale, especially given that many appear to be "pop up" ones that are only active on Facebook for a day (hence the "flash sale" baiting of potential customers) & then taken down in an effort to remove their traceability. Whilst visiting those sites that are still active, in order to grab screen shots of the fraudulent product descriptions, banners kept flagging up every few seconds proudly proclaiming that "xxxx xxxx, from xxxxxxxx, has just bought xxxx xxxx xxxx" & thus it is evident that, as on average they are charging at least 10 times the true cost of each item, they must be making millions of dollars from this "bait & switch" operation. Sadly & to my utter annoyance, I've fallen foul of this three times now from different sites, another cheap & nasty item (also valued at $5.00) arrived last week & I'm currently awaiting  a drone, which I now know will be of similar poor quality & likely be a safety risk from an exploding charger/lithium batteries, given that it is bound to be Chinese rubbish. I currently have two cases ongoing in the Resolution Centre (& fully expect to start a third, when the drone eventually arrives), as yet, none have escalated to the dispute stage, but I'm sure this will become necessary. However, like most other victims, should I be told that I must return each item via DHL/UPS at a cost of ££50-55 & find PayPal won't refund me unless I co-operate, I shall tell them that I shall then refer matters to the UK Police Fraud Department, Trading Standards & also contact the BBC "Watchdog" consumer programme. I will be complaining that, because of all the numerous complaints about these scammers over the last few months, their PayPal accounts should have been terminated long ago &, by not doing so, it effectively means that PayPal is actually aiding & abetting crime on a massive scale.

Login to Me Too

sjo423
New Community Member

Back at it again with MeetStore.US - this scam artist is selling smartwatches for $50. All the images on the website are stolen, they're literally Samsung Gear marketing images. Even the photo of their "team" is stolen (the employees are wearing shirts with another company's name on them.) 

DO NOT buy from the site. 

Login to Me Too

Radamson55
Contributor
Contributor

Seems that I fell prey to this company too.  I ordered a watch and was sent one of lousy quality.  I agree that it would cost more than the watch is worth to send it back.  Haven't sent Pay-pal an e-mail yet but it seems pointless given the postings I have seen.  Guess the bad guys win again.

Login to Me Too

arbert
Contributor
Contributor

It's just pointless to email them or go through the process online. Call and ask for a supervisor. Stress that you checked the cost of sending it back and its much more than what you paid for the item.

Login to Me Too

Radamson55
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info..  I should have mentioned in my post that this company also included an IMEI code and number from a cell phone inside the watch trying to make it look legit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.