IPN notifications failing

fabword

Hi there,

Every day I am getting the message "Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing: 

None 
If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account. Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue."

The problem is, I have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and what I need to do. I tried to find the solution in the help pages without success. Who can help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jenzen23
New Community Member

Me too  ... Ive been getting them every day for over a month 😕

Ive sent ENDLESS emails asking why they're sending them and what do i need to do to make it stop!!!

I had ONE reply - telling me to mail technical support which I did - guess what - no REPLY!!!

Worse than useless customer service - is everyone a bot here or what??? 

I wish they would just disable the IPN feature tbh and stop harrassing me!!!

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notification (IPN) messages. Messages sent to the following URL(s) are not being received: - If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. Once you or your service provider fix this problem, you or your service provider can resend the failed messages from the IPN History page. If this problem continues, PayPal may disable the IPN feature for your account. Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue. Yours sincerely,

Login to Me Too

jenzen23
New Community Member

I hopefully just turned mine off here

https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile...mysettings... notifications

good luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.