IPN & SandBox testing
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Hi, to everyone. I was developing a checkout for a custom application and i am having problem with the paypal IPN Method.
PHP Version: 7.2
Current Boundle for PayPal: https://github.com/srmklive/laravel-paypal
The code is the same of readme in the boundle, for configurating the ipn i tryed this way: using notify_url and setting the IPN Endpoint in the sandbox account, but looking in the ipn history, there's no request. The backend part is working correctly, because with the ipn simulator i got the request.
P.S. I don't know if is normal , but using the sandbox account, i can't see any transaction between the 2 sandbox account (business & personal)
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Sandbox is redirecting to /error?flowlogging_id=f699185f64292&code=BUSINESS_NAME_NOT_FOUND in Sandbox Environment
- Paypal Payout in android kotlin. I have NON_HOLDING_CURRENCY before redirecting to paypal website. in REST APIs
- SDK Integration Sandbox to production mode's sucks so much in Sandbox Environment
- ApplePay button setup, missing Mobile and digital payments section from docs in Sandbox Environment
- Sanbox Webhooks issue in Sandbox Environment