IPN Issues

alanjz
Contributor
Contributor

For roughly 3 weeks our IPNs have been failing, there was point at which PP seemed to fix it for a day but they have failed ever since, basically the IPNs just keep saying retrying

We are getting roughly 50 sales a day and manually importing them (not in real time as the report is delayed by 2 hrs) is becoming troublesome

PP say it's a known issue they are working on, wondering if anyone else had the same problem? Or even a solution

TIA

ALAN

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PatMDev
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering if you ever found a solution for this? It's as if my domain is being blocked as these IPN messages never reach the site for processing. If I use another domain, they are received. The only thing I can think of as a temp fix is to process the IPN on a different domain "Make sure it's verified" then post the IPN to the original site and just remove the verifying part on that site. But this then prevents other issues such as anyone could post to the original site. I could sign it or something but I'm hoping before I do all this, there is a solution.

Login to Me Too

alanjz
Contributor
Contributor

I was about to have some reporgramming done on this, but as of yesterday, mine have been coming through OK. I kept chasing PP, they said it was a known issue,must be 4 weeks for them to repair!

It's a bit over my pay grade but my IT man did a temporary "fix" by letting me import a file of recent acticity, but as it was 2.5 hrs delayed in real time, wasn't great for our uses as we sell limited numbers

I think you need to raise a ticket with PP to get it sorted

good luck

ALAN

Login to Me Too

PatMDev
Contributor
Contributor

This might be a dumb question, but how do you raise or start a ticket? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.