IPN History not available

afomina
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

When I try to open IPN History I see

Instant Payment Notification (IPN) history
Feature Not Available
Sorry, this feature is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Has anyone else stumbled onto that?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

lucacastellone
New Community Member

Hi,

i have the same problem but a colleague can access the feature with  his user on the same account. Please  can someone advice who we should   contact to resolve thge issue?

thanks

Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi @afomina @lucacastellone,

Are you a primary user on the account or a secondary user? Based on this answer, we may have a possible reason this could be happening. 

Thanks,

Christina 

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Login to Me Too

afomina
Contributor
Contributor

@not_here, I'm secondary user. But before I could go to this page.

Login to Me Too

myso182
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have the same problem. How did you solve this? User with the primary account is always able to access IPN History, I am a user with a secondary account and I always get the message that feature is currently unavailable: https://imgur.com/bZs6a0b

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

heatherlander
Contributor
Contributor

I also have this problem for an account where I am a secondary user. Is there a solution?

Login to Me Too

lcdservices
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem as well. As a developer, it's critical that I have access to the page in order to troubleshoot issues.

Login to Me Too

kcalvis
New Community Member

I do have the same problem as well. Since I currently work with my solution provider and they need this information to fix some issues. This is really critical in order to troubleshoot issues. But I found no answer with this topic among all the posts by searching...

(secondary user)

Login to Me Too

thiagotns

I am having the same issue. Does anyone has a solution?

Login to Me Too

rch23k
New Community Member

4 years later and still the same problem. Secondary user only gets:
"Instant Payment Notification (IPN) history
Back to My Profile
Feature Not Available
Sorry, this feature is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Secondary user permission management also broken.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.