How to subscribe to the settlement report or transaction detail report?

johanneslietz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm trying to activate the reporting in my sandbox business account, to develop some system integration software:

https://business.sandbox.paypal.com/merchantdata/reportHome

When I follow these steps:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-subscribe-to-a-report-faq3170

then there is no subscribe button or whatever. The report page only says "You're not subscribed to the daily Settlement report."

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Johannes

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

ELMASTEEN
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.  It says that you need to go to Reports - Transactions and choose the report and then subscribe, but it doesn't give me the option to subscribe?

Login to Me Too

PQS1
Contributor
Contributor

As am I.  This is ridiculous.  Paypal suggested I upgrade to the new report, and I soon as I did, I lost my access to the settlement report!  and I cannot find an answer online anywhere.  Of course this isn't included as one of their standard questions, so there is no way to ask for help.  Such poor service.

Login to Me Too

fostercatmom
New Community Member

Why isn't PayPal support responding to their customers regarding this issue? They are profiting enough from their clients, so I'd think this request for transaction reports would be pretty straightforward.  I am guessing the report does not exist.

Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi all, 

I will look into this issue and reply here once I find out the issue. Please bare with me while I research. 

Thanks,

Christina 

Login to Me Too

Balzac
Contributor
Contributor

Any news on how to fix this?

I have the same problem here, see attached screenshot.

Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi @Balzac,

I apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing. To access these reports you will need to Contact Us. Please tell the agent that you're requesting the Transactions reports be enabled. If you find that you're having trouble, please reach back out to me and I will look into your specific issue. 

Christina 

Login to Me Too

PHSVPO

@not_here ,

I have contacted support and have gotten nowhere with them except strung out.  The representative is oblivious and only offers insufficient suggestions for work around and is useless.  Any other options that I can excercise?

Login to Me Too

BlushingDolls

any update?

Login to Me Too

ngaoscouk_yen
New Community Member

Hello @not_here . The agent I'm talking to has no idea what I'm talking about. Here is her suggesti

"Here’s how to cancel a preapproved payment like a subscription or billing agreement: Click Settings at the top of the page. Click Payments. Click Manage automatic payments. Select the merchant's name or email address. Click Cancel. Click Cancel Automatic Payments. Click Done. Tips: Remember to cancel the subscription at least one day before the next payment to avoid being charged. You can’t reactivate a recurring payment after canceling it. Canceling a payment doesn’t cancel your contract with the merchant. You’ll need to pay the merchant for any goods or services you received.- Renuka."

Regardless, I sent her a screenshot of the Transactions Detail page (same as others shown here) and a screenshot of your reply. It seems that Renuka and me are not on the same page. What keywords do I need to use?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.