How to communicate being hearing impaired

gbradley07
Contributor
Contributor

Having a difficult time trying to express my concerns over a transaction I had. I’m hearing impaired and communicating over phone isn’t an option and the automated format is helpful either. The problem was I sold a set of hearing aids and they where sent to buyer by  postage bought on eBay with a tracking number. Thought is was cheaper, secure and would allow me to receive my funds after delivery which occurred. The transaction occurred on Jan 30. The buyer received and his brother in China inadvertently responded to me with pictures of aids that weren’t what I sent requesting a refund or take $100.00 off , I immediately refunded him. I then got a message from the original buyer that this was a mistake and he immediately sent my money on the 2/8 and apologized. He asked for my PayPal account info to send me the money almost $800.00 minus fees. It’s been sitting in my account on lock down down since the 8th and on hold. How can I get them to release my money to me, or how much longer must I wait. It’s impossible to get any help from PayPal that holding my money since you can’t get in touch with them or get help being deaf. Any suggestions? If your listening Pay Pal please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.