How can I download my activity programmatically
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Dec-25-2018 05:26 PM
I want to "download my activity" automatically over the PayPal api. Is this even possible? If yes, which is the right api to use? Is this possible over the SFTP reports? Are there any requirements for my PayPal account to get access to that?
This is the function I want to use:
I want to create a daily or monthly report and save it as PDF file programmatically.
Thanks in advance!
Labels:Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Is there a payout Transaction ID that links to the transactions that are feeding it? in PayPal Reporting
- Activity Download Report data - API or need SFTP enabled for my sandbox account in Sandbox Environment
- Paypal Business account's Activity Download limit on options in PayPal Reporting
- Get recently completed transaction details in REST APIs
- Transaction Details report vs Activity download in PayPal Reporting