How I integrate PayPal Smart Button on My Shopify Store?

YogeshKumar1
Contributor
Contributor

I need to integrate PayPal Smart Button on my shopify store. 

I required to accept payment through credit card or debit card from my customers. but during payment paypal is redirecting on Sign in Page.

How can I avoid paypal signin during payment. 

I already done below activity

Setting--->Selling tools--->Website Payment Prefrences:

paypal3.JPG

I need that when someone is purchasing on my store then PayPal open "PayPal Guest Checkout" page. But PayPal is openig some times sign in page and some times PayPal Guest Checkout page.

How can I do?

I also done below activity:

paypal4.JPG

I selected on the first option, But after some time its automatically selected on the second option.

How can I integrate below PayPal Smart Button in my shopify store?

Paypal2.JPG

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @YogeshKumar1,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

I request to please use the guide link to integrate PayPal Smart button on your website.

Guide link for reference.

Unfortunately, Guest payment checkout(i.e payment via credit/debit) feature is currently not available for Indian Customers/Buyers. Customers/buyers need to create PayPal account to process the payment.

But, Other country Customers/buyers can able process the payment via Guest checkout and it's important to remember that guest checkout is not guaranteed for every transaction.

PayPal runs a risk check to determine eligibility for guest checkout. There will be times when guest checkout is not available.

This is intended behavior. Customer/buyer need to create PayPal account to process the payment.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.