Help to recover my items and seller to give me my refund I believe this is a scam

Angelicpraise80
Contributor
Contributor
On April 30th I made my first large purchase of the microwave 4999 I had no response from the seller in trying to find out where my money went and also the merchandise I asked for dispute and now they're telling me that this item was delivered I would like to know who delivered it when and where was it delivered to because I never received the merchandise the seller never got back with me and every time I looked at my Gmail from this person it was blank, and it said message from the seller each message was blank I believe this is a scam and I have not any information on who delivered it the merchandise, transaction number date time because I am going to follow up because I never received my merchandise and $50 is a lot of money to give away I believe this is a scam and I would like my money back someone please help me
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.