how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

jessicaBiancaD
New Community Member
Oh! This is actually why I'm here. Anyway, I got mine (the 10$ fast cashout thingy) processing yesterday then pending this morning and success this afternoon. It says that it sent me a mail on my email but then I checked and I got nothing both in my email and paypal acc
Login to Me Too

dnorfleet1
Contributor
Contributor
How to I get my payment from Super Dice.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dnorfleet1 

Another of these ''games''?

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ericwkuhns
New Community Member
I have been playing a game online it says i have won money and it has been deposited to my PayPal account but there is nothing there is this fake
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ericwkuhns 

Another of these ''games''?

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lakota12
Contributor
Contributor
Why not recive money paypal games In my PayPal wallet. My is my prepaid account locked? Also I can’t order a new PayPal debit card
Login to Me Too

ashfordesther95
Contributor
Contributor
Can j*an someone.please help with my game winvnings? First it says the money is succeed,and some some say pending and processing and some say that the money is in my paypal but nothing shows in my paypal can anyone help please
Login to Me Too

temp20211124
Contributor
Contributor
Those game apps area con. Paypal will not process payments for gambling in the u.s. and the game apps are considered gambling. The game app creator knows this and is safe knowing paypal won't accept the transfer and therefore they lose no money....
Login to Me Too

Temp20221021ag
Contributor
Contributor
Sl its fraud to me paypal knows they cant proccess it so why they let them say dep into ur paypal
Login to Me Too

Synamonstick16
Contributor
Contributor
Then I need PayPal to pay my debts! I was only playing to win to take care of them a little easier & faster! I can’t get loan cause of credit which don’t make sense!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.