Fraud case from Seller.

AmirShaikh4
Contributor
Contributor

Hello paypal,

I play a game https://xilero.net/xilero-pk Where I brought some items which permanent basic from owner of the game. Total deal amount is around 650$ and I paid all from May18 to July18 (in part wise). It was all good till yesterday, today I saw that my account is blocked by Owner, and when I tried to talk with him for account he ignored and blocked me on Facebook. I tried from another account but he block me there also. 

I've become younger by play that game.  And now the owner cheats with me and not provide goods and blocked me. Humble request for refund from "AIONELITE" or "paypal.me/jonslavey" ( his paypal name) His name is Jonathan Slavey.

Please requesting you to help me about this matter.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmirShaikh4

Please edit your post and remove that persons personal information as its against forum rules to post it.

Secondly if you need to open a dispute against a transaction then go to the resolution centre in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmirShaikh4

Please edit your post and remove that persons personal information as its against forum rules to post it.

Secondly if you need to open a dispute against a transaction then go to the resolution centre in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AmirShaikh4
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm unable to find where to go for edit this post, can you lead or delete it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.