FAKE BUYER

jebintrasheed
Contributor
Contributor
Hi ,I was contacted by a person named Mr Charlotte,introduced himself as Business Manager,USED SERVER PRODUCTS.He informed that I got a job in their company as BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGER in India and my job would be to send maintain their customers in India and to buy some products from India and sent them abroad and their company will transfer the funds to me.I received 5640 USD .He maid me create a invoice and transferred the money.Upon searching the community I came to know that there are similar complaints faced by other users and he is a fraud.Upon realising this I didn't sent him the money to the seller in India as his scam is to make one sent the money to an account in India and after the money is gone ,he would claim unrecieved item and open a dispute in PayPal.He would then demand the money which was sent by him via PayPal through dispute.Pls guide me what to do next as he is not replying me back now in Skype after I said I would report the matter as scam to PayPal.Pls guide me what to do ??
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.