ERROR

Anis7
Contributor
Contributor

Cant buy an item from eBay, keep receiveing error: sorry about that, looks like this action is not supported.report this error: invalid client_id or redirect_uri

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

Anis7
Contributor
Contributor
RE: Mobile payments Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding payments on eBay that you cannot complete. I can see that there are no issues with your PayPal account. Our system is not stopping you from making your payments. However, this may be stopped by your Sellers Payment receiving preferences. Please contact your seller directly and if they can accept your payment by sending you an invoice to pay. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal. Yours sincerely, William PayPal
Login to Me Too

jasper00ni
Contributor
Contributor

Rubbish! Its either paypal error or as I said earlier a browser issue for some reason. Clearly something has changed very recently as I was fine Wednesday morning then it all went **bleep** up!

Login to Me Too

Anis7
Contributor
Contributor
Sure! I have tried buying at other sellers and it's the same issue! I'll try buying from pc with edge! Thanks!
Login to Me Too

jasper00ni
Contributor
Contributor

You're welcome...fingers crossed it works for you

Login to Me Too

lundquest

Yes, same. Last few days. Firefox on Windows 10.

This action isn't supported. Please return and report this error so that we can support it in the future. (invalid client_ID or redirect_uri)

Login to Me Too

jasper00ni
Contributor
Contributor

I've had to download Vivaldi browser just so I can get things paid for. Still not working on any other

There's something wrong somewhere but paypal say its not them yet in the space of a couple of hours on Wednesday I bought 2 items then couldn't buy anything else. I've now had customers contacting me saying they can't checkout. I've had no sales all week!

Login to Me Too

Zoetommo
Has anyone been able to put payment through yet? As mine still isn’t working!!
Login to Me Too

jasper00ni
Contributor
Contributor

Only with Vivaldi or Edge still won't work with Opera or Chrome

Login to Me Too

tojo562001

eBay does list two error codes: 70245 and 70438

I have found that it does permit some payments, while declining others.
Tried paying through the cart, rather than checkout and it (partially) worked.
Been trying for three days or so now.
Hopefully this glitch will be resolved soon.
Login to Me Too

FocusMoney1
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal's "ERROR" in "RESOLUTION DENIAL OF A SCAM ARTISTS IS PATHETIC" "SCAMING" & FRAUD !!!!! "PAYPAL" allows "FRAUD" there "RESOLUTION CENTER" Ignores their "CLIENTS" "PLEE FOR HELP" "WHY????" YES I did NOT get anything, "NOTHING" "ZERO" a "SCAM" Yes I totally agree "PAYPAL RESOLUTION" a "BIG" joke they allow "SCAMER" to take my "MONEY" a "FAITHFUL PAYPAL CLIENT" I tried to get my money back "BUT" Reply to RESOLUTION CENTER..its like it doesn't work so they either totally ignore you or denie you by default??? eith way its "BROKEN" . I have simuliar problem i paid a scamer and within wks I retracted form PAYPAL....thay denied!!!!????!!!...I can sympathize with you hon, PAYPAL customer service and resolution group have gone "South" they have no immediate concern, caring or doing an immediate, through check of the facts and trying to help their clients who put faith, respect, and "TRUST" & “MONEY” "WE" are their "CLIENTS" show us some respect PAYPAL". Based on my experience I “NOW” would “NOT” put a dime in “PAYPAL” account…period…plus they allowed a crook scam take money from my “PAYPAL” account even when I told them not to and get my money back….I hate Paypal! For that and what they did to you…something has to be done or “PAYPAL” is heading for the garbage can!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.