ERROR

Anis7
Contributor
Contributor

Cant buy an item from eBay, keep receiveing error: sorry about that, looks like this action is not supported.report this error: invalid client_id or redirect_uri

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

jasper00ni
Contributor
Contributor

Been trying to pay for something for over 3hrs now and still getting 

This action isn't supported. Please return and report this error so that we can support it in the future. (invalid client_ID or redirect_uri)

Login to Me Too

Anis7
Contributor
Contributor
Does this error happen only on mobile? I havent tried it on computer? This isn't the right place to report it 🤔 i think
Login to Me Too

jasper00ni
Contributor
Contributor

Nope I'm not on mobile I'm on pc only

Login to Me Too

PThompson2010
New Community Member

i've been trying over the last couple of days to pay for 2 items through Ebay and every time i try to log into Paypal from Ebay Checkout it gives me the same error response 

We're sorry

This action isn't supported. Please return and report this error so that we can support it in the future. 

What can i do to sort this out and pay for the items.

Login to Me Too

jasper00ni
Contributor
Contributor

I'm corresponding with an agent on paypal's facebook. Fingers crossed we may have a solution but usually they deny its their problem 😞

Login to Me Too

Anis7
Contributor
Contributor
I've been sending emails, i hope i have choose the right topic: ebay - send receive payments! Hope to get a reply soon 🤞
Login to Me Too

jasper00ni
Contributor
Contributor

I've noticed its mainly happening when I want to change payment method or from my husbands account to my own account (which is linked to paypal) I've just paid for something with husband's account and it was fine. Very odd. Unless paypal have stopped you being able to change accounts or payment methods

Login to Me Too

alsome
New Community Member

ive got the same issue but only on PC, can still make payment via mobile

Login to Me Too

jasper00ni
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so it seems its an error on Chrome Opera & Firefox

Just tried a browser i've never used Microsoft Edge on my pc and was able to pay fine

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.