Dispute trouble

SHEENAs
New Community Member

I'm trying to open a dispute for a charge made with paypal, this is my 20th time trying to get the process of this complete, everytime i get to the end of completing the dispute, I get an error message, 'LETS TRY THAT AGAIN, LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WENT WRONG ON OUR END, GO TO RESOLUTION CENTER,' im tired of re-entering and getting this error message, i reached out to paypal and got a stupid automated response. Is anyone else having issues?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

poukeasa

JamieA99
Contributor
Contributor

Have been trying for 2 days to escalate my dispute. Every time I go through and answer all the information and hit submit the same error message comes up, "Let's try that again. Looks like something went wrong on our end." Why is this an issue and why does it take so long to resolve a dispute when I have provided PayPal with the evidence from UPS and eBay that the account I ordered from is a scam? The only reason why I use this service is for the protection, if you are not going to honor your protection statement why would I keep this account open and why would I not tell everyone I know that you are misleading your members?

Login to Me Too

DMJohnston1
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, PayPal's customer service is so poor that there's no way to receive a meaningful response without filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Anything else - including contacting the executive office directly - is just going to get you a series of canned responses until eventually they stop responding.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.