Dispute Resolution is a joke

CristineM
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered a tracker 2 months ago been trying to contact the seller  with no way they promised me a receipt in my email with a tracking no still no vail on it i made a dispute on it to pay pal and i do is get the round around so if i dont get my money back then it is true paypal is a fraud  also so as soon as i pay off the creedit im done with them and ill pass the word not to use paypal since they are dragging their feet 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

FocusMoney1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I totally agree its a "BIG" joke they allow "SCAMER" to take my "MONEY" a "FAITHFUL PAYPAL CLIENT" I tried to get my money back "BUT" Reply to RESOLUTION CENTER..its like it doesn't work so they either totally ignore you or denie you by default??? eith way its "BROKEN" . I have simuliar problem i paid a scamer and within wks I retracted form PAYPAL....thay denied!!!!????!!!...I can sympathize with you hon, PAYPAL customer service and resolution group have gone "South" they have no immediate concern, caring or doing an immediate, through check of the facts and trying to help their clients who put faith, respect, and "TRUST" & “MONEY” "WE" are their "CLIENTS" show us some respect PAYPAL". Based on my experience I “NOW” would “NOT” put a dime in “PAYPAL” account…period…plus they allowed a crook scam take money from my “PAYPAL” account even when I told them not to and get my money back….I hate Paypal! For that and what they did to you…something has to be done or “PAYPAL” is heading for the garbage can!!!!

Login to Me Too

unhappy14sure
New Community Member

PAYPAL DISPUTE IS OF NO HELP , COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.