Direct deposit

Ron471
Contributor
Contributor
Why does it say it takes 3 to 5 days for direct deposit to be available after its sent. My stimulus payment is due to be deposited the 22nd. So does that mean I'll have to wait 3 to 5 days to access it from my PayPal card?? Help please
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ron471 

PayPal is not a bank, they are a middleman, please allow them time to update your account to reflect the deposit. The money don't fly though the wifi.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ron471
Contributor
Contributor
I know money don't fly thru the wifi. And really don't need the smart comment. I lost my job and I'm sinking fast so I'm in dire need of that cash to pay Bill's and by food for my family so I got excited to see it was being deposited the 22nd just to find out it is going to take 3 to 5 more days. Had I known that I would have used my son's bank account seeing how my bank is closed and there is only one branch of Navy Federal in my area so I can't just walk in and get the information I need for direct deposit so my stress level is high so please a simple answer would have been nice without your smart remark. Even better maybe u shouldn't answer people's questions anymore.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.