Detail of paypal reporting: Can it distinguish between payments made from different website pages?

FreiEileen
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm working with a 501c3 organization to revise their website.  Their current website uses Moolah and First American to process payments and the BOD really likes their reporting.  The membership is ok with using Paypal, but we have no details about their reporting.  We have payment options set up on different pages for Dues, Fees, Merchandise, and donations.  Does paypal distinguish these types of payment based on the webpage that is used for the payment?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharmashaan14
Contributor
Contributor
Second Notification: Your response needed for case # PP-007-545-273-567 I want to claim refund over this dispute with the merchant
Login to Me Too

sharmashaan14
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i want refund from the merchant.. the merchant has lied and looted me after my complain today I've received an parcel. When I opened that I found an bluetooth ear-fone which cost 12 dollars. But i had ordered mobile phone and also I paid 49 dollars for the same.. There are two options whether refund me all amt or charge 12 dollars of earfone and refund amount to me and also u people must black the merchant as first time I've made payment through pay pal, I don't know merchant I only know pay pal as registerd agency . Please help me out
Login to Me Too

sharmashaan14
Contributor
Contributor
I recd a mail from you stating that I'll get a refund of my dispute Number #PP-007-545-273-567, but it's been five days I didn't get any notification
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.