Customer Service Not Answering

wilsonmama3
Contributor
Contributor

On May 7, 2020, I used my PayPal Business Debit Card to purchase gas and went to the tire shop to get a new tire. All of my money is in my PayPal account so I went to pay for my card and my transaction was declined so I got on my PayPal app and they had put limitations on my account and was asking for a copy of my driver's license which I immediately submitted and messaged customer support as well. That was at 1:06 p.m. on Thursday. Here we are on Sunday May 10th and I have yet to regain access to my money or hear ANYTHING from customer support besides it messaging me every single hour saying that an agent will respond within the hour. I am a single mom of four kids and have absolutely no help financially from anyone else. I have $778.50 in PayPal that I can't touch resulting in me not being able to buy diapers or food for my kids and mine and my kids phones and WiFi being shut off because I can't pay my bills, food, necessities, gas or anything else. I am beyond frustrated and disappointed with PayPal and if I ever (I feel like I won't at this point) am able to instant transfer my money into my bank account, I will be immediately shutting down my PayPal account afterwards. I can't even buy food for our annual Mother's Day dinner for my kids, Mom and sister and her family and am devastated about it! Anyone else having problems with/like this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kristyna1
New Community Member
Dear I have exactly the same problem as you. They aren't answering me more than one month. I don't know how to deal with this
Login to Me Too

FocusMoney1
Contributor
Contributor

Reply to Wilsonmama3 ...I can sympathize with you hon, PAYPAL customer service and resolution group have gone "South" they have no immediate concern, caring or doing an immediate, through check of the facts and trying to help their clients who put faith, respect, and "TRUST" & “MONEY” "WE" are their "CLIENTS" show us some respect PAYPAL". Based on my experience I “NOW” would “NOT” put a dime in “PAYPAL” account…period…plus they allowed a crook scam take money from my “PAYPAL” account even when I told them not to and get my money back….I hate Paypal! For that and what they did to you…something has to be done or “PAYPAL” is heading for the garbage can!!!!

Login to Me Too

artsbybildraw
Contributor
Contributor

me too, I want to change my account type from business to personal. it's really bad.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.