Concerned about obtaining refund

nickmartinez
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried to contact this “seller” several times about where my items are as they still have not even begun to send the order. It takes several days for them to respond and It seems they keep giving me the run around with China’s shipping when they actually did. They stated they would modify shipping method so the order would arrive sooner.I was patient and gave them over a month then asked where the order was (mind I had already got a confirmation message that order had been shipped) and they told me that one of the parts is “a little unperfect.” Also they would be sending the one that was in okay condition when they find a new one.... so none of it’s shipped yet. This was all said after I requested a return. They are basically denying my return request by telling me to wait for the parts when they find them. My response to them was “no, no more waiting I need a refund.” That is the last that was said thus far. I am wondering if I will be able to receive my refund if the seller is cooperating properly to the case through pay pal. The close date is June 16 they have until June 15 to respond and still have not responded to PayPal. This case was opened may 25 I believe.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.