Claim for refund

Lin28
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a moving baby shark that there are lots of videos of on face book and eday, when it arrived it was nothing like the video advertisement said .I paid 52 pound for this for my grandson for Christmas. Any way PayPal said I could have a full refund if I sent it back so I thought brilliant.then they said I had to send it to China it never came from China. I priced it up and was going to cost nearly 32 pounds,I sent email after email to PayPal telling them this and made complaints.i had no reply of any.so today they have closed my case in the sell as favour this isn't the only item they have done this to me over. I ordered a tapping witch that goes on your window and when someone goes past it taps at you.they sent me a very small sola witch that as a price of 1$ on it I paid 16 pounds + for this .I could get refund if I send it to a totaly diffrent address and guess where CHINA something is so wrong with the way PayPal deal with these ,they are scams and there winning.no wander so many people get scammed and loose money .I have no trust in paypal any more
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.