Balance total from Activity (including balance & fees) page

Quachie
New Community Member

When I used to click on "Activity (including balance & fees)",  there used to be another column that has a running ledger balance that kept track of how much money after fees taken out.  Example, starting at ZERO balance:  first transaction of $20 minus example fee of .50 will give me $19.50 that is mine.  This amount used to be posted on the last column that acted like a running ledger balance.  Then, then the next transaction will be for example $10 with zero fee which will show the running ledger balance of $29.50.  Then, if I transfer the money to my bank, it will show that $29.50 was transferred out.  This last column acted like credit and debit for the transactions.

How do I get that last column to display again?  I have multiple transactions and having that running balance total helped a lot.  PayPal changed the format again or got rid of something that came in really handy.  I would like to know if that column still exist somewhere that I can call back?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Machineage
Contributor
Contributor

Lots of people with the same problem, and I've been on at them for a week over this. They closed my CS ticket!!! They as yet have NO SOLUTION to this.

Keep bumping your question, and any others you see like it, until they get off their backsides and sort it you. Open a ticket with customer service to explain the issue, and that there are many others with the same problem on here.

For what we pay in fees, their customer service is absolutely appalling. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.