Address_country parameter is sometimes missing from IPN posts
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Sep-12-2020 02:03 AM
Hello! I sell software with IPN automation, php code processing incoming orders automatically. This has been working fine for years. In the past few weeks I started seeing strange errors with IPN posts: the address_country parameter is sometimes missing (empty). All other parameters are fine and filled as they should be. Why is this happening? When is it going to be fixed?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal Advanced Credit and Debit Card Payments, the configuration is not saved. in Sandbox Environment
- transaction_id 20 characters in REST APIs
- passing parameters to the standard checkout in PayPal Payments Standard
- notify_url not working in sandbox in Sandbox Environment
- In sales (with command _cart), is using notify_url mandatory? in SDKs