cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding multiple IPNs

Contributor

Re: Adding multiple IPNs - PayPal Multi IPN solution

Well, I see zero links to your support desk thread and just have an email from you without any mention of a free year but of a link to buy 50% off. 

As mentioned, write me DIRECTLY a normal email, as your support system seems to not function very well if I get no emails from it and no links in the emails I did get to that thread you mention. I don't know how to find it even.

And even better, simply put in your email the key to the once-free plugin that is required for the plugin I purchased to work and update, so we can stop wasting so much time on this ridiculous back and forth with you.

Contributor

Re: Adding multiple IPNs - PayPal Multi IPN solution

OK, issue resolved - must have had issues with his customer support ticket system as I had not received emails he claimed to have sent where he did, in fact, offer to resolve this correctly and even provide me a license for life for my aggravation.

He sent me a direct email and showed proof of that, so I take back accusations he lied about it, my mistake and his support ticket system mishap for some reason.

As I cannot remove the posts - please disregard them, the issue was satisfactorily resolved.