Adding multiple IPNs

stefanlesik
Contributor
Contributor

I need to add a new IPN for a new WooCommerce website to a PayPal account that already has an IPN configured. I understand its only possible to have only one IPN per PayPal account. Here's a post that has a potential solution but its a very old post. Is there another way?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

tekmama
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I see zero links to your support desk thread and just have an email from you without any mention of a free year but of a link to buy 50% off. 

As mentioned, write me DIRECTLY a normal email, as your support system seems to not function very well if I get no emails from it and no links in the emails I did get to that thread you mention. I don't know how to find it even.

And even better, simply put in your email the key to the once-free plugin that is required for the plugin I purchased to work and update, so we can stop wasting so much time on this ridiculous back and forth with you.

Login to Me Too

tekmama
Contributor
Contributor

OK, issue resolved - must have had issues with his customer support ticket system as I had not received emails he claimed to have sent where he did, in fact, offer to resolve this correctly and even provide me a license for life for my aggravation.

He sent me a direct email and showed proof of that, so I take back accusations he lied about it, my mistake and his support ticket system mishap for some reason.

As I cannot remove the posts - please disregard them, the issue was satisfactorily resolved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.