Account suspended with no reason.

cannapacks
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so I started selling products on eBay using PayPal now after selling a few items with tracking provided all the time and always good feedback, I had to verify my details and pay off an old account that was -£10. I got my account back to normal and bought one thing before my account was re-limited and asking for business information and bank card statement. I Uploaded my Statment and contact PayPal as I don't have any businesses they said that's fine and sent it off to be reviewed. The next day I received an email saying it was denied and now my account is suspended, There was no reason to why I have been suspended and nor can the member of staff confirm why I have been suspended.

I have contacted my lawyer said to contact Paypal and if no reply within 7 working days, Obliged me to move it to the small courts of HM Courts.

Now I have contacted them via Email with no success and asked PayPal staff but they don't have a clue of what to do.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.