Account Limited due to Verification
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Nov-02-2020 01:28 AM
Hi, my paypal account was recently limited after i passed my transaction limits, then i was asked to verify my identity and address, I verified my identity but couldn’t verify my address since in my country Kenya we dont even have an address system, all our billing and bank statements dont include our addresses, im stuck because i have funds and i also need to use my account for business. I tried calling paypal but the call doesn’t go through either!
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- On iOS Missing cartId when paypal API redirects on web to complete checkouts in SDKs
- card veirification fail in PayPal Reporting
- How To Access Created Developer User in Sandbox Environment
- UserInfo_Get Returns Unverified Emails in REST APIs
- Why is there a discrepancy in event types in the Webhooks Simulator and PayPal documentation? in Sandbox Environment