ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS

paulinemarieL
Contributor
Contributor
Already did all the instructions. My paypal account has an account limitations.It says I csn no longer use Paypal. How can I resolve that? I already did all the instructions I have to make. Please help me find the solution. Its urgent.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @paulinemarieL,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I request to please refer the guide link.

Please check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and provide more details on this topic.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

paulinemarieL
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me regarding my paypal account. It says my account has limitations and I don't know why it happened. I did all the instructions or steps posted on the paypal website and it doesn't work. Aside from that when I click " resolve limitations " I can't find where I can attach documents to fix my account limitations. I message paypal a lot of times but they don't respond to me straightforwardly... They just answer my questions in automatically response like a robot. How can I contact them??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.