A scam company you won’t get rid of.

Btaken
New Community Member
I made the mistake of trying to purchase a projector screen and a projector. I saw many advertisements on FB for this product. I checked them all out going to websites and finally decided to purchase. The Jiadi Co.,LTD site seemed legit and even though I paid with credit card $119.56 it switched it over to a PayPal payment . It shows up as PayPal Whaleyea on my bank statement. Even though I received email and tracking info. In the mail today I received eyebrow tattoos. Not a projector screen or a projector. I know for the 2nd time in my life I have been **bleep** trying to take care of my family and give them entertainment in these times. I know I won’t get anything back, but please stop these people from continuing to use you as a middle banker which Legitimizes their services. They should be shut down thank you
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

TASHA714
I purchased this y projector screen and projector June 2, 2020. I saw this product from a Facebook add but have not received my product yet. I have tried through Paypals to give all the info I have to get my refund, but I don't have a original order number.
Login to Me Too

tstan225
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. I ordered a toy for my grandson. I tried contacting them several times. After a month of not hearing from them, they said it was delivered. I had the tracking number and the Post Office said they delivered it to an address that was not the one I gave them. PayPal kept asking me to get an Intranet form from the shipping company saying the shipping address is. It associated with the tracking form. Post Office hadn’t heard of Intranet form. Can’t get a hold of the shipping company from China. Someone has my grandson’s toy and I’m out $45.98 with no one being accountable. Whale yea was not the company that I ordered from, yet it was the company the transaction went through. Agree with original poster. Please help stop the corruption.

Login to Me Too

KittyMelieu
New Community Member

I'm also experiencing the same issue.  Ordered Light Sabers on 1st Oct as n Xmas presi to ensure they get here on time.  Nothing delivered.  I've been chasing and chasing for 3 months!  I get emails back really quickly saying thanks for your patience.  I also had an email saying it has been delivered with a tracking number.   The number was real enough and the Post Office confirmed delivery, but not to my address, although was local to me!

I'm still waiting.  Now will proceed to trying to get a refund  :o(

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.