"This Recipient Only Accepts Payment at their website..." uuuh No?

MaxPain1
Contributor
Contributor

"This Recipient Only Accepts Payment at their website..."

This is UNTRUE, and I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to turn this off.

And WHY would it be 'ON', as the main default, when MAKING A DONATE BUTTON? I am beyond comprehension, after this many years of trying to do this, nothing has changed, and its almost impossible to just add a donate button to a wordprss site and have it work, without some excuse...

Its should just WORK.

...and God help you if you want that button to do anything besides hug the left hand margin, as if its very LIFE depended upon not listening.Because ifif FORCED to conform, it will simply commit suicide...

...but since it doesn't work, does anyone know the directions to getting this restriction off my settings/profile/account/donate button??  Even my plugins are getting this message, so its at the account level.

image0.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MaxPain1
Contributor
Contributor

...great example:

I tried to post this message and it said, "Message Too Long" and gave me the acceptable number of characters...

Why not just limit the input field, so I cant do that?  Then you wouldnt have to trigger a failure, CAPTCHA, etc. to tell me that?

Everything on this site is like that... it doent work, and there is a very technical reason why you are wrong:)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.