"Resolve" button content not working

drashtisikotara
Contributor
Contributor

I click on "Resolve" button for "provide proof of fullfillment" it shows popup but then nothing happens. I tried to click right side arrow to submit tracking etc, it doesn't let me to click anything on popup, screen stuck. I tried many times. pls help.

I have added video for you to debug. link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ab6iDVY7OpzRrZAAUFfYXVxwvIbF5VfF/view

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

drashtisikotara
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me

Login to Me Too

Heidi1998
New Community Member

I got the same problem with you. Have you recover it already?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

Hello @drashtisikotara & @Heidi1998,

Welcome and thank you for your post in the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry that you have been experiencing a problem when going to resolve your account. Seeing the screen stuck would be frustrating to navigate! In this case, it may be beneficial to clear the cache and cookies from the internet browser you are using. This can sometimes fix the issue quickly! Then attempt to click on the "Resolve" buttons. If you continue to run into trouble, it would be best to get in contact with PayPal customer support further. This is done by reviewing our Contact page on the PayPal website, or by going through the "Help" section of your account. They can provide an additional way to upload the requested information. 

Once all of the information is accepted, you should see the account resolve ad your actions restored. 

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.