query to ask about transaction process

test_dev
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I am going to use paypal for transactions, before i will integrate it within the app i want to discuss the scenario of our payment process to make sure that is it possible to do it with paypal, Now I will explain you the scenario:

There is an app where user can register as Company and as Driver. As company user will pay the amount of completed jobs to admin of the app and then admin will pay the amount to driver who will complete that job where some % of the amount will be deducted from the total amount and then it will be transferred to driver account.

The payment transaction from admin to driver will be done in 4 ways

1. Driver get paid on completion of each job on daily basis.

2. Driver get paid at the end of the each day which is the sum of amount of all the jobs he has completed during the day.

3. Driver get paid after 14 days the sum of the amount of all jobs he has completed in between 14 days.

4. Driver get paid after 1 month the sum of the amount of all jobs he has completed in between 1 month.

So this is all i want to do with payment process in the app. Please help me to make sure is it possible to this with paypal transaction

I will integrate it with php(Codeigniter).

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.