paypal wont lemme add my card to my account

treazn
Contributor
Contributor

it wont lemme add my card i had a paypal acc before with my card on it and i deleted the account and when to make a new one i go to add the card it says declined or its linked to another paypal account what do i do

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@treazn 

If you didn't remove the card before you closed the previous account then only customer services 'may' be able to remove it for you.

But you can only add/remove a card 3 times after that you have to use a new card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221218j
New Community Member
Mine was not closed. I just got new card.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Kissassart,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forum!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to link your card. If there has been too many attempts in a row, sometimes our security system may decline/block certain activity if it detects any risk. I would recommend you to try again at a later date or try to add a different card.

If the issue persists, please reach out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page for additional assistance

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.