paypal checkout doesn't work. Your payment can't be completed

dorotapalicka
Contributor
Contributor

Have an issue with PayPal checkout. It have ben showing messages Payment can't be completed. Please return to the participating website and try again. It is since 10th of June. It was OK for 1 day and now again same message. Clients unable to place an orders on our shop www.nailperfect.net Contacted both website and PayPal still not resolved

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @dorotapalicka,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have tried to reproduce the issue and could able to process the payment flow via PayPal without any issues. Please find the below snapshot for reference.

Screenshot_20200617-104828.jpg

Due to security reasons, we are restricted to process live payments.

Can you please try now by clearing web browser cache/cookies using card details which is not linked to your PayPal account.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,
Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

IIsmbw11
Contributor
Contributor
Good working
Login to Me Too

Frexx
Contributor
Contributor
I have a similar issue. I often (not always) just get stuck in the check out window w/o an option to proceed. Then I can only break it up and choose another payment option. No error message, customer service can't find any issues with my account, happens on different devices, different websites and browsers. It's a joke, quite frankly.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.