multiple items add up to one purchase

mikie__
Contributor
Contributor

i am making a site that sells pogs.  there are over a hundred different designs of pogs. the way they are being sold is that you buy 10 designs for 12 dollars.  we don't sell less than ten at a time.  we only sell in quantities of 10.  but we want each design to have it's own add to cart button.  we want the customer to be able to choose their various desired designs.  i'm wondering if there is a way to have it so the customer can't check out until they have reached the minimum quantity for the order.  or to say that once you have selected 10 different pogs you are able to place one single order.  

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Nacho

Unfortunately, PayPal shopping cart buttons will allow buyers to checkout even if they don't meet your minimum requirements of 10 units.

These kinds of checks will need to be made from your own website's cart:

- By using custom logic in your integration that will prevent the redirection to PayPal unless buyers have added at least 10 items.

- Alternatively, you can set up one of the multiple third party cart solutions that come pre-integrated with PayPal. Most of them will have advanced features to specify the minimum/maximum quantity, minimum total amount, etc.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.