iwant the transactions that appear on the activity to be removed

cassells
Contributor
Contributor

i have a quite a few transactions listed there will be a lot more to follow each day they will be filling up with those two transactions  i was told by an agent sending a screenshot they could perhaps remove from there end  or show how they can be removed  i am hoping someone comes  up with a solution  that they can remove it  yours francisCapture.GIFCapture1.GIFCapture3.GIF 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

cassells
Contributor
Contributor

iwould like the transactions on the page to be removed i was told to send screenshots and an agent  stated they will try to remove at there end  or show how i could  be able to remove it myself it keeps filling up the page  many more will follow each day the transactions are made  someone else said the merchants not listed on  my account  i would still like if they were removed if possible Capture.GIFCapture1.GIFCapture3.GIF

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

cassells
Contributor
Contributor

iwould like the transactions on the page to be removed i was told to send screenshots and an agent  stated they will try to remove at there end  or show how i could  be able to remove it myself it keeps filling up the page  many more will follow each day the transactions are made  someone else said the merchants not listed on  my account  i would still like if they were removed if possible Capture.GIFCapture1.GIFCapture3.GIF

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.