i have trouble with paypal on my side,, can anyone help me with this???
I'm having trouble with paypal on my website.. I have already connected it to my wordpress/woocommerce website and everything seems good, but when i click on the paypal button in the checkout-cart this message shows up in the top of the page >> [UNPROCESSABLE_ENTITY] The requested action could not be performed, semantically incorrect, or failed business validation. https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/#error-DECIMALS_NOT_SUPPORTED
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I setup IPN but I don't see IPN messages in my history in PayPal Payments Standard
- Buyer has not agreed to subscription in REST APIs
- website not allowing anyone to purchase using paypal in PayPal Payments Standard
- Paypal checkout standard in PayPal Payments Standard
- How do I fix this? Is this a scam? IPN issue? in Sandbox Environment