emails wc-api/WC_Gateway_Paypal/ url IPN are failing

vi54
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I am asking this on behalf of my client's website.

We repeatably get emails that IPN's are failing due to domain.com/wc-api/WC_Gateway_Paypal/ 
If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

We only use the standard WooCommerce PayPal integration.

I just did a test myself. and PayPal nicely works. The amount is withdrawn form my account. The order states as received and my client is getting the money on his account + the WooCommerce email has been sent to both myself as a tester and my client

We tried calling, texting... No answer.

Could please anyone shed a light on what is going on here?
Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

vi54
Contributor
Contributor

Any one please? 

I have added the url to the notifications center in my client's PayPal.

We see transactions going well. Our WooCommerce store has an occasional pending payment but that seems normal. The majority of the payments are correct. Still we get an email that our wc-api/WC_Gateway_Paypal/ url IPN are failing.

Can please anyone help? 

Login to Me Too

PeteBorg
New Community Member

I have a similar issue with this, the URL has my domain name, but "test" after the dot as in 

https://www.mydomainname.test/wc-api/WC_Gateway_Paypal/ .

As above, PP payments work normally, but I keep getting these emails from PP saying "IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing." Of course they are failing but I don't know how to fix this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.